Thursday, October 9, 2014

I AM ALL FOR DABBLING!

So you saw something somewhere and thought to yourself... "I should try that" or "I wish I could do that"!!! ......Then..... NOTHING... there wishful thinking or idea just gone...

I ask you why?

There are often blessings and down sides to being Bipolar but one of the huge blessing is I am always up for trying something new. Luckily this wanting to try something new is not in reckless activities but in my creativity. So when I can get some down time I am on Pinterest, in craft groups, reading books, and so forth seeing what sparks my interest...and I can tell you it does not take much to get these creative juices flowing and growing. Now there are often 900 thoughts, 900 ideas, 70 different directions going off at once but when thing stands out I make a plan for the creative idea, go with, and DABBLE!

When  I dabble I have learned 2 majors concepts and within those concepts tons of other concepts that can go on and on but there is truly not enough time for that!

1. It was an EPIC FAIL...what in the world was I thinking!!!

2. It was a Success!!!

I have tons of what I views of successes and what I view as epic fails or something that did not turn out what I thought it should be!

I started a blog



I view this as a success. By no means is this some major blog with tons of readers but I now have an outlet of somewhat. When I first started writing my blog was really all over the place and I mean all over the place.  It was almost diary like..who wants to read that? So I narrowed it down and focused on really what I wanted my blog to be about. Even though it is far from perfect I am very happy with the direction it is going in.


I started experimenting with recipes 

I was so blessed with great eaters as kids and of course I have a husband that is a great eater as well so I can explore some awesome recipes. I view these as both as successes as an epic fails! Some have turned out awesome and others have turned out others have ended up in the category of what was I thinking to even try this!!! What I love about this hubs finds recipes and they magically appear somewhere for me to try ;-) .

Fresh Strawberry Tart I Made! Photo: Property of A Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life

Roasted Aspargus Photo Property of A Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life


Craft dabbling

This is probably the biggest area where I dabble. With this major area of dabble I have produced some epic successes and epic failures. However, with each success and failure I keep dabbling and my list keeps growing of things to try.

Crochet Hat Photo: Property of Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life 

My Love Bug One of My First Attempts Of A Small Lovey Photo: Property of Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life

One of My First Bows For My Daughter Photo: Property of Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life 

My First Deco Mesh Wreath and As You Can See It I Need A lot of Improvement Photo: Property of Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life

DIY  

This is probably the second biggest area where I dabble but always on the growing the side. With this other major area of dabble I have produced some epic successes and epic failures. However, my list of  DIY projects is always growing and on my to-do-list to try.

My DIY Nails for the for my friends party. I loved how they turned out but it took me over two hours to get the stuff  off!!! Photo: Property of Bipolar Mom and Her Daily Life







So stop saying "I should try this", "I wish I could do that", " I do not have creative bone in my body", and so on. Just do it!!! It is amazing what you will discover about yourself!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment